BRAND NEW - Gravity Therapy INVERSION TABLE!
The affordable, compact, folding Gravity Table - Inversion Therapy Table (aka backswing) from EDMWI is a beneficial addition to your fitness program. Many doctors recommend inversion therapy as a way to reduce pressure on spinal discs, ligaments, and nerve roots while increasing blood circulation, strengthening the back and elongating the spine.
Inversion therapy can also help counteract the effects of everyday stresses that contribute to a stiff, sore back and neck. Studies show that muscle tension declines 35% within ten seconds of inversion and that inverting as little as 25 degrees for even a few minutes a day can help relax tense muscles.
Here are some details about this table:
- Inversion Table Heel Holders cup the back of the ankle and heel, and the adjustable foam pads secure snugly against the front of the ankle.
- Quick adjust footrest puts you into the correct position to invert and keeps you stable while mounting and dismounting.
- Adjustable tether strap prevents inversion past a chosen angle.
- To change position - foam padded handlebar returns are easy to reach from any inversion table angle.
- Gravity Table nylon stitched support pad with sturdy steel frame construction.
- Skid resistant rubber floor protectors maximize stability as you mount, dismount and invert.
- Anchor knob interconnects structurally with height adjustment beam to ensure quiet, smooth rotation.
- Three adjustment settings on the pivot arms to control rotation speed (For those new to inversion, the slowest speed is recommended initially).
- Gravity Inversion Table folds for easy storage.
- Adjusts to fit heights of 4' 10" to 6' 6" with a height adjustment beam that is clearly marked.
- Assembled size (maximum when extended to accommodate a 6'5" tall person): 69" high x 27.75" wide x 69" long.
- Folded size: 80" long x 27.75" wide.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs !!
- Easy to assemble, just a couple of nuts and bolts. All tools are included for assembly!